Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh so bad at this..

Mmmkay let's just say I'm not so good at this blogging thing but Brad came home last weekend and we had a great time. Monday was our anniversary and brad picked me up from class and drove me to a secret location and suprised me with a couples massage! This is the first time I've had a real massage and it was awesome. Brad had been really sore from work as well so it was totally perfect. It was such a surprise. After we went to Cafe rio and got sweet pork burritos (we've grown to really appreciate them after a summer in Cali of bad tex-mex). It was awesome. I am so grateful for Brad and appreciate the massge even more because he spent a bunch of time calling around to find a place that was a total steal so we could be pampered AND stay in our budget. Two years have gone by so fast but I'm so grateful for Brad and his patience with me and his positive attitude. I've learned to lighten up and sweat less of the small stuff. (I'm still working on it :)) To know Brad is to love him and I'm grateful everyday that he chose me to be with him forever!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well Happy TWO years to the two of you, and I wish you MANY, MANY MORE!!! I'm glad you got the massage too. I've only ever had one in my life and that was on my Fifth anniversary (Over 5 years ago -- I think I'm due for another one)

Happy Anniversary