Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy Birthday Post

Thing have been crazy Brad's currently in Tracy CA for work. I'm searching for a job and hanging out with the fam for their final week in Utah. I figured I ought to let you know we're alive and still having fun so here's some of the unedited pictures from my birthday celebration. I'll go through later and add some captions and delete some but at this point I have been forbidden to delete a single picture so enjoy the few incriminating pictures while they're avaliable. *FYI there was no drinking so truly none of these pictures are that incriminating.. sorry to get your hopes up :)



P.P.S. In case this lousy post makes it sound like my birthday celebration was less than totally and completely awesome do not be fooled, it was defiantely one of the most enjoyable birthdays I've had. I'm sending out a big THANK YOU to my wonderful hubby for giving me the royal treatment! Oh I and I can't forget to thank my Mom and Pop for treating this birthday extra special so THANKS again!

3 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I am happy for this post! Not that I don't like Dye them Discs, but I missed seeing you! Happy Birthday! I am glad it was an awesome one!

Celeste said...

Hapity bithday!

Caroline said...

Its so pretty! Happy Bday Mimi!