1. The affect of so much testoterone in one place, I'm missin you Mons!
2. Discovery of muscles I never knew I had
3. I enjoy ripping things apart
4. How much the guys enjoyed me wielding a sledge hammer - even the electricians stopped to comment
5. Spending 4 hrs in traffic can be worth it to see family, and even some what enjoyable.
6. How hard Brad works doing this job to support me. He's such a great husband!!!
Yesterday we hitched a ride to Angela's house and then ended up having her drop us back in
Ontario . The only problem- they were on their way to utah for a wedding where they are going to hand off aubrielle and benson until Justin's wedding. Needless to say their mini van was packed with 3 car seats four adults and a months worth of luggage.
Before Ang and Cameron dropped us off we had dinner together at Denny's. Cameron put a dogers hat on Jaycie and she rocked it almost all dinner.
What a cutie!